• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint forced me to buy "packages" with my phone?

I just called the Pasadena store and they denied forcing people to buy packages. They provided a list of options, but do not require them. So, Freeza, why not call them back and see about getting your money back.

Interesting that they would say that. Considering the lady that helped me told me directly to my face when told her repeatedly that I already have a car charger, bluetooth, and case that I had to pick one or the other. I knew she was lying, but lol it doesnt really matter though, i'm taking this crap back.

Upvote 0
They started handing out flyers to all of the people standing outside that included both packages. A few people got in the store and left without buying the phone because they insisted that they wouldn't sell you the EVO without you picking between these packages.

Is that the store on Colorado Blvd in Pasadena? That's weird i was there yesterday bought a case but they weren't friendly at all

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones