• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] How do i unlock my Note II from Sprint

Does anybody know of a way to unlock my Note II from Sprint so I could put it on another network

As far as I know you cant unlock the Sprint Note 2 per say. Because its on a cdma network you cant unlock it and use it like you can an att or tmobile phone. They can however be flashed to certain other providers that use cdma. Check out this link over on xda:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2060085

You can also force roam on verizons network but dont use to much data or sprint could cancel your contract but they will usually warn you a few times first. Also if you bought your Note 2 after January there is now a federal law that makes it illegal to unlock your phone. Dont remember the exact date of when in January that became law.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones