• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Store Online - Sold out

Seems devices have more problems these days. My guess is they rush them out too quickly and use us as beta testers for first runs. I hope I am joking.

I think the problem is both rushing out orders and also the complexity of the devices these days. Before an iPod played nothing but music. A phone did nothing but make phone calls and maybe text messages.

Now every device has WiFi built in, a browser, a phone, a camera, GPS, accumulators (sp?), etc...

More parts/features = more chance for issues to arrise.

Just look at modern vehicles. They have a million parts/features and usually your car has some little issue that has to be fixed. Granted they have a little bit more resources than HTC for development/testing.

Upvote 0
to the 2 who said it's still processing did u check ur email?On the site it doesn't say shipped but they sent an email with tracking number and is out for delivery

The only email I've gotten so far is the order receipt. No shipping email as of yet. The cutoff was probably around 7pm EST. I ordered at about 9:20pm so it will hopefully go out today.

Upvote 0
Just checked Sprint | Check Your Order Status and it shows it as shipped via UPS. The # isn't showing anything on UPS' site so i'm guessing its going out today!!!!

EDIT: Placed my order via telesales at 9:15 EST yesterday

Just checked and I have a tracking number too with no information yet. Looks like we're in for tomorrow. Wow, I'm really getting excited now!

Upvote 0
My usual UPS driver comes almost without fail at 1:30 PM. Of course with my EVO out for delivery he's on vacation right now, and the guy filling in for him takes a totally different route and doesn't come by until around 6:00 or 7:00. Still, I never expected to have the phone today after placing my order at 7:00 PM last night so I can't complain. I just can't wait to get off this horrible Touch Pro.

Upvote 0
My usual UPS driver comes almost without fail at 1:30 PM. Of course with my EVO out for delivery he's on vacation right now, and the guy filling in for him takes a totally different route and doesn't come by until around 6:00 or 7:00. Still, I never expected to have the phone today after placing my order at 7:00 PM last night so I can't complain. I just can't wait to get off this horrible Touch Pro.

You're lucky it's coming today. I have to wait until tomorrow and also suffer from "late UPS guy" syndrome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones