• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Staples.com has them in stock!

After I completed my order, I went back in and it said their out again.

What I did was I just brought up neweggs site on the Transformer Prime page and just kept pressing F5 about every five minutes or so and it showed up, immediately put it in my cart and took like 30 seconds to complete my order to make sure not to lose it.

Dude...buy a lottery ticket today while you're hot. :)

Upvote 0
Dude...buy a lottery ticket today while you're hot. :)

I felt like it when I say it came up as "add to cart", I was like, oh sh*t. My card has been charged, so hopefully I will see a tracking number very soon.

I'm not going to cancel my other preorders at Adorama, Bestbuy, Fry's and Amazon until that baby is received. I know, I'm a little crazy. I have an Office Depot order that appears to be processing but it's for Gray, so we'll see what happens with that one.

Upvote 0
I felt like it when I say it came up as "add to cart", I was like, oh sh*t. My card has been charged, so hopefully I will see a tracking number very soon.

I'm not going to cancel my other preorders at Adorama, Bestbuy, Fry's and Amazon until that baby is received. I know, I'm a little crazy. I have an Office Depot order that appears to be processing but it's for Gray, so we'll see what happens with that one.

All my pre orders were not coming till after Christmas I took it in my own hands and called every gamestop within 100 miles or so that carried tablets and eventually got lucky and found 1 80 miles north of me and 1 80 miles south of me at stores were willing to hold that single available one they had to sell to me so I got 2 after 8 hours of driving around yesterday!

Upvote 0
All my pre orders were not coming till after Christmas I took it in my own hands and called every gamestop within 100 miles or so that carried tablets and eventually got lucky and found 1 80 miles north of me and 1 80 miles south of me at stores were willing to hold that single available one they had to sell to me so I got 2 after 8 hours of driving around yesterday!

I think my desire to get my hands on one of these is pretty proven around here... but damn dude, this takes it to a whole next level

(btw, mine will be delivered to me today, all I have to do is walk to the front door)

Upvote 0
Scot1620, have you gotten a ship comfirmation?

I ordered around 10:15 AM and it's also showing delivery tomorrow. But it still says "Processing order".

I'm sure they are busy, being 2 days before Christmas, they may not be updating status. But they have to get it out soon to have overnight delivery.

Mines out for delivery! I get the tracking number this morning. I'm not allowed to play with it until Xmas though :(

Upvote 0
Mines out for delivery! I get the tracking number this morning. I'm not allowed to play with it until Xmas though :(

My wife told me if mine showed up before Christmas I wasn't allowed to open it until Christmas morning. Unfortunately, that turned out to not be a problem for me, since neither of my pre-orders seem to be doing anything.

I just pulled the trigger on the grey 32gb since it was showing in stock at BB. It says delivery on 12/28 - I have my fingers crossed.

~Gary

Upvote 0
My wife told me if mine showed up before Christmas I wasn't allowed to open it until Christmas morning. Unfortunately, that turned out to not be a problem for me, since neither of my pre-orders seem to be doing anything.

I just pulled the trigger on the grey 32gb since it was showing in stock at BB. It says delivery on 12/28 - I have my fingers crossed.

~Gary

Same here..

Got an email that said the champagne was on back order but I could switch to grey, so I did even though I really wanted champagne.. oh well, confirmed date 12/27.

Now to find the dock..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones