• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Star Wars Books

I could be mistaken about his first name being Preston his last name was waycaster or wayfairer. His mother was a sith I can't remember her name. She gave birth to him secretly by a medical droid and the driod was supposed to kill the baby but instead raised the child in secret and taught him the ways of the force. He is described as being extremely powerful not being alighnedwith the light side or dark side. He can heal through the force, remote project his body. When he constructs his first light saber the color is pink but his final one the blade is white and activate faster then anyone has ever seen. During his adventure he saves a child named ten from the slave trade. I can't remember the rest of the characters names but I can remember alot of events that happened. It takes place after the death of palpatine

Coming up blank. Not a book I'm familiar with, so must be a bit newer, or YA...

Anything else you can remember might help, I'm curious now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones