Staticy calls....any ideas?General

Last Updated:

1. backdoc77

backdoc77 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure if that's even a word but that's what my calls sound like on the eris. Kind of like missing bits a pieces of the words in the conversation. It only occurs about 50% of the time. Otherwise the calls are clear. I never had this problem with my old Env.
    Also, my wired Jabra headset/mic for the car lets me hear the calls fine but the callers say I sound "distant" and hard to hear. It worked perfect on the Env.
    Sad to say but I might have to return the Eris to Worst Buy..... errr.... I mean Best Buy.

Anyone else having these problems??

Advertisement
  2. foccer

foccer Member

Google search> "nearest payphone" > use gps and Google maps to find it.

But seriously, when I first got my phone- call quality was staticy. But now, it still is I just love everything else so much I ignore it.

3. foccer

foccer Member

Google search> "nearest payphone" > use gps and Google maps to find it.

But seriously, when I first got my phone- call quality was staticy. But now, it still is I just love everything else so much I ignore it.

4. bagged00

bagged00 Well-Known Member

I just noticed mine doing this today kind of seemed more like a busted speaker but then it quit

5. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

This happened to me But what happened is that I had more than one call I had accidently dialed a friend and put her on hold then dialed another person and tried dialing another person like a 3 way calling thing All this happened automatically I dont have the phone Turn its screen automatically so it dialed random numbers (I know better now.) so when i tried calling someone else It was already calling 2 other companies so it didn't hang up like it would normally do it a person answered and hung up.