• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Staticy calls....any ideas?

backdoc77

Jan 23, 2010
Not sure if that's even a word but that's what my calls sound like on the eris. Kind of like missing bits a pieces of the words in the conversation. It only occurs about 50% of the time. Otherwise the calls are clear. I never had this problem with my old Env.
Also, my wired Jabra headset/mic for the car lets me hear the calls fine but the callers say I sound "distant" and hard to hear. It worked perfect on the Env.
Sad to say but I might have to return the Eris to Worst Buy..... errr.... I mean Best Buy.

Anyone else having these problems??

This happened to me But what happened is that I had more than one call I had accidently dialed a friend and put her on hold then dialed another person and tried dialing another person like a 3 way calling thing All this happened automatically I dont have the phone Turn its screen automatically so it dialed random numbers (I know better now.) so when i tried calling someone else It was already calling 2 other companies so it didn't hang up like it would normally do it a person answered and hung up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones