• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stephen King

To complete the darktower you first have to get past book 1. The first half was written before he became a full time writer and you can almost see the join. All the sequels are worth it. My advice for SK. Start at Carrie and work forward i did but was fortunate enough to start reading these as they came out. Many are fantastic. There's the odd blip but even the recent books have stood up on the story telling

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To complete the darktower you first have to get past book 1. The first half was written before he became a full time writer and you can almost see the join. All the sequels are worth it. My advice for SK. Start at Carrie and work forward i did but was fortunate enough to start reading these as they came out. Many are fantastic. There's the odd blip but even the recent books have stood up on the story telling

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Epic opening line to the series.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones