• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Still in my 30 day window with Sprint, thinking about returning the Intercept

My husband and I got these phones a little over a week ago. Both of us have had to do a hard reset. Mine now has decided to stop sending text messages. I lose data connection all the time and have to either restart the phone or togle airplane mode to get connection again. This happens even when I have the internet service symbol and all service bars are full.
Mine also does this thing where I can not even open the messaging application. It will flash to a black screen and then go straight back to the home screen.
The phone is extremly slow most of the time and I have also had problems with the search button being "hit by a ghost" and the back and home buttons not working all the time.
Last night I also had to remove almost all the apps I had downloaded.. that worked until today.
One of the reasons I got an android was for the apps, what is the point if I can't have the apps that I want?

My husband just got off the phone with Sprint customer care. Their solution to my phone not sending text messages was to turn the phone off take the battery out wait a couple mins and put it back in and turn the phone back on....Gee thanks for fixing the problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones