• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Storage Space Running Out! Please HELP!

chi96

Lurker
May 3, 2014
So hey, I just got my Moto G a couple months ago and ever since I got it its been this annoying notification that won't go away saying that my "Storage Space is running Out" and that "Some systems functions may not work" ... I don't know what to do

I ALREADY
-took half my photos of my phone &put them on my computer
-deleted half my apps
-and cleared data on the remaining apps I have
And it won't let me download any other apps, if .... Keeps stating I don't have enough room. Some one please please help!!!!

If I have only one complaint about my Moto G, it would be about storage space.

But I now use Photobucket to upload my pics, so I don't need to store that many on my phone.
I usually keep a lot of music on my phone, but after hearing an album once or twice, I delete it anyway. And I go through my apps every couple of weeks... do I use this app?... No?.... Delete it.

Now if someone can come up with a root method for the Verizon version, and I can remove a few of the stock apps..... ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones