• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[StormDroid] Help Thread and FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded 1.0.2.1 and I first tested to see if could connect my sd from my phone to my computer and I had no luck the only thing it did was charged. Then I tried to download something from Titanium that i backed up which was a very little app and it doesnt install. I dont know why it wont work

Upvote 0
just out of curiosity... what are these MAJOR bugs? Smooth sailing on my end thus far except for the minor things. You guys really did a great job, my phone feels new again... except for the fact that my keyboard light went out the other day so its hard to text in the dark.

Will be donating with next paycheck, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we really appreciate your efforts.

Upvote 0
just out of curiosity... what are these MAJOR bugs? Smooth sailing on my end thus far except for the minor things. You guys really did a great job, my phone feels new again... except for the fact that my keyboard light went out the other day so its hard to text in the dark.

Will be donating with next paycheck, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we really appreciate your efforts.

Many users have reported either not receiving calls at all, or no notification from calls.
This bug has been fixed, and we are in the testing stage of this release and we will have it to you guys very soon.

Upvote 0
I check back from time to time for thisgreat release but I missed out again. My ally wants to feel new again. I use it soo much its not even a year old and the black is wearing off the keys. Also will wireless tether be affected like wired I need one or the other as I rely on this phone for everything communication in my life.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones