-Strange beeping or alarm-type sound randomly occurring???Support

Last Updated:

1. Skrillex

Skrillex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else experiencing a weird beeping or alarm sound? It is not a notification or actual alarm. No way to stop it until it runs it's course, not even a battery pull!

Advertisement
  2. W_A_Watson_II

W_A_Watson_II Well-Known Member

3. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

Oddly enough, I experienced this once where I had to pull the battery. I just noticed yesterday that I was getting that weird alarm sound again with my texts while I had my phone in usb storage mode AND when I had the microSD card out of my phone to direct load some music. I have custom notification sounds I was using from the /media folder on my microSD card and without it present, the phone was seemingly defaulting to this weird alarm sound. When I replaced the microSD, it was back to normal. The only thing I found bizarre was that whereas a notification tone sounds once, this alarm would continue non-stop until I acknowledged the text. Not crazy about that.

4. natron7

natron7 New Member

Yahoo app is doing this go in app and account settings then sounds and set to NONE

5. lala j king

lala j king New Member

*yes i have it will randomly start this high pitched beeping at night i always turn the volume down then it eventually goes off. its so annoying idk how to stop it