• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange Deaths of TWO F6s

I killed off my F6 by throwing it at a wall which killed the LCD somehow without having physical damage on the screen and salvaged the parts for future use. My sister is a college student and her F6 seemed to have died randomly while using her phone. It showed the powering off and then never booted again. OK, I thought, maybe the battery died so I gave her my F6s battery and still no dice. Swapped the motherboards and it was good to go....for 2 months. Same thing happened today with the F6 shutting off for no reason only this time it shows the LG logo and then shuts off. Plugging in the phone to her laptop doesnt seem to be doing anything. Its weirding me out that 2 F6 motherboards seem to have died suddenly and I have no clue why. Is there still hope for my F6 board thats in her phone? KDZ tool wont detect the phone so I think its doomed :\

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones