1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Stream the Bubba the Love Sponge Show

Last Updated:

1. sbnova

sbnova Member This Topic's Starter

I am new here, and Ive been reading alot in the last few days. Ive learned alot about my Motorola Droid- Thank you!

I would like to listen to the Bubba the Love Sponge Show on my Droid, which airs weekdays on a few local radio stations here in Florida. Most of these stations have a "listen live" selection on their web pages, but so far I cannot figure out how to get it on my Droid. I tried Droid Live, A Online Radio, iRadio, and Iheartradio- and cant locate a station that plays Bubba's show.

TheBoneOnline.com is my local station that broadcasts the show.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Jim

Advertisement
  2. gdphishman817

gdphishman817 Active Member

Probably not, you can grab a pirate Howard 101 stream on shoutcast and hear him in the afternoon, but until android gets flash, you're probably stuck. I Hear radio is clear channel I believe. Bubba is on cox. good luck. BUBBA ARMY!

3. Squidward

Squidward Active Member

Ive never used shoutcast before, but it looks great...the fact that it has Stern sirius streams is absolutely unbelievably awesome. I've been downloading and listening to the previous day's show for years and it's annoying. Is there a reason that all the available streams are for H101 and there seem to be none for H100? Or is that just because there's not a live show on H100 at the moment?

4. gdphishman817

gdphishman817 Active Member

The guy who puts out the pirate streams plays howard 100 during the live show only, then he plays music, then O&A in the afternoon. But there isn't a full H100 stream. I have sirius so I use SiriusXMStreamer and orb to get it all on my Droid

5. ineedafreakyone

ineedafreakyone Member

Try howard 101 on AOR

6. prs1999

prs1999 New Member

8 yrs. ago a guy from work had a buddy send him cassett tapes of Bubbas show...that guy is freekin funny as hell. Kinda the XXX version of Howard Stern.
    If you find a way to catch it on your Droid,let me in on the link,but doubtful I'll be able to pick it up here in Cleveland Ohio area.

7. Belelith

Belelith New Member

8. ZXMustang

ZXMustang Well-Known Member

The free app FLYCAST streams howard 101 all day 24/7 for free. Its in beta right now and doesnt work as well as it does on the iphone or BB, but it does work and you can listen to bubba and howard on howard 101. None of this orb crap.

Brian

9. gat0r924

gat0r924 New Member

I realize this is a late reply but I use the tunein radio app from the droid market. It let's you stream live radio of stations across the us. Just like iheart but its not exclusive to cox or clear channel or anything. So here in st. Pete I listen to btls on the bone through this app.