• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stream the Bubba the Love Sponge Show

sbnova

Lurker
Mar 4, 2010
I am new here, and Ive been reading alot in the last few days. Ive learned alot about my Motorola Droid- Thank you!

I would like to listen to the Bubba the Love Sponge Show on my Droid, which airs weekdays on a few local radio stations here in Florida. Most of these stations have a "listen live" selection on their web pages, but so far I cannot figure out how to get it on my Droid. I tried Droid Live, A Online Radio, iRadio, and Iheartradio- and cant locate a station that plays Bubba's show.

TheBoneOnline.com is my local station that broadcasts the show.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Jim

Ive never used shoutcast before, but it looks great...the fact that it has Stern sirius streams is absolutely unbelievably awesome. I've been downloading and listening to the previous day's show for years and it's annoying. Is there a reason that all the available streams are for H101 and there seem to be none for H100? Or is that just because there's not a live show on H100 at the moment?

Upvote 0
I am new here, and Ive been reading alot in the last few days. Ive learned alot about my Motorola Droid- Thank you!

I would like to listen to the Bubba the Love Sponge Show on my Droid, which airs weekdays on a few local radio stations here in Florida. Most of these stations have a "listen live" selection on their web pages, but so far I cannot figure out how to get it on my Droid. I tried Droid Live, A Online Radio, iRadio, and Iheartradio- and cant locate a station that plays Bubba's show.

TheBoneOnline.com is my local station that broadcasts the show.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Jim
Try howard 101 on AOR

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones