• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stuck at boot-loop Cat s62 pro

I have a Cat S62 Pro.
After the battery ran out of juice following happens:

As soon I start to charge the phone its start too boot. However at that point the phone isnt charged enough to complete a boot so it runs out of energy, shuts down and then try boot again shortly after.

I´ve tried to unplug it and to start it myself in order to completly run the device out of energy.
However same problem, same loop starts as soon as I charge.

Leaving it connected with a charger doesnt help. It has been charged the whole night, just keep depleting the litte energy it has by trying to boot to early.

What to do?

sounds like a hardware failure. it could be a bunch of things from a corrupt partitions in your internal storage to a bad battery. i would either look into taking to a professional repair shop and get it looked at, or i would look into getting a new phone.

the only other thing i can think is if you can get it to stop bootlooping, you can try and get into download mode. there is not much info on your device. there some stuff over at xda, but not much as to how to install firmware updates for your phone.

this is the only thing i can find that might help. i do not know this site. the english is very bad on it, so be wary if you go this route.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones