• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root StupidFast v1.2.3 (UV Test / No Voodoo..who is running it

ok nothing do do with this thread but didnt want to start another one just for simple question. Went to market and it said I needed update for google maps. I started the update it went through but is stuck on install. It has been saying installing for like 1.5 hours now.. is there any way to stop the installation since its not working anyways? :thinking:

ok so it finally went through 2 hours later..dont know what the problem was but it fixed now!

Upvote 0
I was running StupidFast 1.2.3 with Super Dark 1.1 until I went to DJ05 today and I have to say I loved the setup. Battery life was great and the dark theme I loved, they worked well together. The only issue I had was when texting (Handcent) and playing music (Winamp) I would occasionally get crackling, but that only happened once I started using Super Dark.

Upvote 0
I was running StupidFast 1.2.3 with Super Dark 1.1 until I went to DJ05 today and I have to say I loved the setup. Battery life was great and the dark theme I loved, they worked well together. The only issue I had was when texting (Handcent) and playing music (Winamp) I would occasionally get crackling, but that only happened once I started using Super Dark.

Meaning none of the Stupidfast kernels are compatible with DJ05, right?

I'm just triple checking :)

And Stupidfast is a UV kernel, right?

Upvote 0

geeknik made DJ05 kernels....i think the last is 1.54 or something like that idk...i never used them.

hes apparently out of the kernel business now, but saps could give you better info if they are uv or not...i believe the last one was

Upvote 0

geeknik made DJ05 kernels....i think the last is 1.54 or something like that idk...i never used them.

hes apparently out of the kernel business now, but saps could give you better info if they are uv or not...i believe the last one was

I believe 1.4+ are DJ05 compatible and I think that the latest (1.54) is UV to 1225mv IIRC
Maz hit the nail on the head 1.5 and 1.5.4 are both uv and dj05

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones