1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

subscribe/unsubscribe

1. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

I've tried a couple of times to unsubscribe from a thread that I'd subscribed to when first helping a member out, once a solution has been reached but, where "subscribe" used to change to "unsubscribe", it doesn't do that any more.

This has been when I try to unsubscribe from the thread itself, not from within User CP... not sure if it's just affecting me though.

On Win 7 and Chrome :)

Advertisement
  2. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Which thread?
  3. D-U-R-X

Not one in particular... think it happens on most (all?) that I subscribe to
  4. D-U-R-X

Yep... just checked by going in to a couple of the threads that I'm subscribed to. In the drop down box at the top, if you were subscribed, it would change to unsubscribe, but doesn't any more... just stays as subscribe. You can unsubscribe by going in to the list of all subscriptions through User CP, but it is easier/useful to just unsubscribe from within the thread :)
    El Presidente likes this.
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

D-U-R-X likes this.
  6. D-U-R-X

Glad it's not just me going crazy :)
  7. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Wait... you can actually unsubscribe from threads? :p
  8. D-U-R-X

I only want to do this either when a solution has clearly been reached or, if I'm not going to be able to help myself, once other members have started replying to the OP :)
  9. Savage Shadows

Savage Shadows Well-Known Member

The moments that make a non staff user feel really intelligent :)

In case it helps at all, same issue goes for me.