• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Suggest that Otterbox makes a case for the Inspire!

I have my Inspire in the Commuter right now and it's a perfect fit. The only change I made was to cut off the bottom plug cover, kinda unnecessary IMO.

How do you like it so far? Does it slide easily in and out of your pocket?

I've got the Best Buy Platinum case on it right now. I've got the Speck Candy Shell on the way from AT&T and I just ordered the Commuter too. I'm going to see which one I like best and then return the others.

Upvote 0

I've got the Best Buy Platinum case on it right now. I've got the Speck Candy Shell on the way from AT&T and I just ordered the Commuter too. I'm going to see which one I like best and then return the others.
I really like it, the combination of plastic and rubber that interlock is pretty cool. It doesn't seem like top of the line but I like it. The back that goes around the camera and flash looks really nice. The Seidio case is pretty awesome too, it's well made. It's pretty straight forward and not as neat looking as the Otterbox IMO. Both are great though in their own way.

Upvote 0

I got the platinum also and like it alot, I had the speck case first and returned it..Im gonna get the otter box eventually, but the PT case is a pretty good case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones