• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

suggestions for a clock/alarm app and calendar app

First is the clock. from what i understand the new google voice action doesnt work right now. i found the patched clock app and it doesnt want to work with my phone. every morning the alarm sounds and then all evidence of the alarm except for the sound dissapears and i have to go through and and manually force close the app to get the noise to stop

question is- are there any third party alarm apps that support the google voice commands untill they finally have update for the clock?

second is the calendar. i have a calendar program on my computer that will give me a pop up every morning of all events i have scheduled for the next 7 days. i am hoping to find an app that could integrate with google calendar to provide the same daily "weekly agenda" notification service.

i really like google calander but would really like a feature that mimicks the one above.

thanks for any help.

i use a samsung acclaim-uscellular if that is important to anyone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones