• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Summer Movies 2013

so my friend actually was the one who chickened out. she likes the gory movies but not the scary one......LOL

so instead we watched wolverine and i must say i was really surprised how good it was. i was more expecting the same crap like the first movie.....but this one is set in japan and it has great action and the story was actually one that kept me interested......very good IMO.......and wait for the very end to see a teaser about the next x-men movie (the grown up version with as opposed to the first class version)

Reactions: kate
Upvote 0
so my friend actually was the one who chickened out. she likes the gory movies but not the scary one......LOL

so instead we watched wolverine and i must say i was really surprised how good it was. i was more expecting the same crap like the first movie.....but this one is set in japan and it has great action and the story was actually one that kept me interested......very good IMO.......and wait for the very end to see a teaser about the next x-men movie (the grown up version with as opposed to the first class version)

Saw Wolverine and liked it. Didn't see the teaser though. :D

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones