• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sync to PC or Mac

edgchacon

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2010
Does anyone know of a sync program for this phone? I know everything is going to the "cloud", but there are a few things that are stored locally that I would like to get onto the phone then sync it to google or whatever.

Basically, I want try to emulate the ease of "syncing" like an iphone(yes I had an iphone and WinMo device). I gotta praise apple for making things just work. WinMo was kinda easy too...but not as much integration.

Sorry for the late reply, mostly I wanted to transfer music and pictures. Since I came from an iphone, I wanted to kind of keep the whole "itunes-esque" type syncing. But I figured it out.

doubleTwist

Use that and it sync over your itunes music and playlists. Photo's too. Video's was easy, I did that manually....all to the SD card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones