• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have a new Galaxy S22 and it rings FOREVER. I tried two of the MMI codes that SAY they'll reduce the ring time, but so far, don't work. Neither **61*321**00# nor **61*101**00# where I replaced the 00 with 10 or 15 worked. Can someone tell me HOW to reduce the ring time significantly on this phone?

I have a new Galaxy S22 and it rings FOREVER. I tried two of the MMI codes that SAY they'll reduce the ring time, but so far, don't work. Neither **61*321**00# nor **61*101**00# where I replaced the 00 with 10 or 15 worked. Can someone tell me HOW to reduce the ring time significantly on this phone?
just want to verify that this is what you did:
https://www.wikihow.com/Change-Number-of-Rings-on-Android

after the 61 the next set of numbers should be for your actual voicemail number, this should not change.....so...i do not know why your two attempts that you posted are different numbers. they should be the same.

Reactions: svim and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones