• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-mobile work discount

sergey

Android Enthusiast
Mar 16, 2009
NYC
How many of you get a discount on T-mobile through work? If so, how much is it?

My HR dept. said all I have to do is stroll into a T-mo, AT&T, or Verizon store and show them my work ID and I get the discount... they've said it can vary between 15-25%, but they weren't sure which carrier offers which discount.

I've been trying to find examples of the work discount and it seems like it's 12% off the bill, they offer 1yr contracts, good prices on the phone, and waive the activation fee. Not sure if this is the standard corporate discount or some exclusive thing to Avon- found a link about it on google.com

a) Hospitals (not all) these days are often part of systems, so there might be many more people, which is your benefit in this case.

b) I don't know the discount structure exactly but I am pretty sure in the past I had heard companies over 100K getting more than 15%. And again it isn't really company size but actual subscribers.

c) no idea about comparing other companies as the devices I wanted were Tmob

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones