• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet Email set up

ianm16

Lurker
Dec 26, 2011
Hi all

We have bought an Android Tablet for our daughter, and I am trying to set up the email and I have put in her email address and pop settings which have gone in fine however I try to put the SMTP settings in itcontinuously says that it cannot communicate with the server.

Any ideas how to get past this

Cheers

Ianm16

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Personally, I'm not quite familiar with tablets, Also, It's hard to tell what kind of device you have. Anyway, I'll redirect you to the correct forum where you might get an answer to what's going on. Tap on the tablets link in my signature, you'll be then taken to a list of tablets - from there just pick your model - and you will see your tablet's area of discussion. Best of luck.

Note: Don't try setting up an email manually, just let the system do it for you. All you should be putting in is the Email and Password. Happy Holidays. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones