• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tapatalk Forum App (Pro): Simple app that lets you easily peruse forums!

charkey

Lurker
Jun 18, 2010
This is the app that you've been waiting for when you want your favorite forum as an application instead of a mobile optimized web page. The app makes me want to use the app instead of viewing the forum on a computer or mobile browser. As long as the forum will support the Tapatalk protocol then you'll be able to easily peruse through the forum.

The app goes into detail of displaying your profile information along with what posts you've recently made. It even gives you the latest talked about threads. This is a must have for any mobile forum reader. I use this app every day when browsing my favorite forums as I find the mobile version (even computer version!) very clunky to use.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones