• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tesco Firmware

squirreluk

Dec 16, 2010
Hi Im Hoping someone can help. I bought a Samsung mini on tescos payg but was unable to ugrade the software past 2.1. so being the clever clog i am decided to upgrade firmware to 2.3.6 via Odin but accidently used an O2 firmware. This was great and everything worked untill i decided to try and unlock the network. Unfortunately as the operator firmware has changed the unlock code is not recognised.

Please, please, please can someone point me to someware that has an official tescos firmware so that i can unlock the phone it dosent matter if its 2.1 or higher. Have looked on samfirmware.com but they dont have a tesco one listed for the mini.

Many thanks in advance

Hi Im Hoping someone can help. I bought a Samsung mini on tescos payg but was unable to ugrade the software past 2.1. so being the clever clog i am decided to upgrade firmware to 2.3.6 via Odin but accidently used an O2 firmware. This was great and everything worked untill i decided to try and unlock the network. Unfortunately as the operator firmware has changed the unlock code is not recognised.

Please, please, please can someone point me to someware that has an official tescos firmware so that i can unlock the phone it dosent matter if its 2.1 or higher. Have looked on samfirmware.com but they dont have a tesco one listed for the mini.

Many thanks in advance

SamMobile Firmware Page

you'll find the tesco firmware here, mine was tesco before i updated, but i unlocked it first. I can't remember which one on this page is yours and you will need to login to dl them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones