• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tethering Help

Kubbe117

Jul 18, 2010
Utah
Hey everyone. I need some help with teathering. I downloaded PDANET and not really sure how to use it. what i really want to do is use it for my XBOX 360. Also if i use theathering on my phone i know verizon wants you to pay for it. if i use this 3rd party app will it do anything to my account. Thanks everyone.

I use PDANet on occasion and it works fine. I have never received any push back from Verizon on it and I have heard of no one else who has either.

The directions on PDANet's web site explain how to use it. I know it works with computers just fine. I have no idea about Xbox etc... Unless you run it through your computer some how.
Since you have to run the PDANet software on your phone AND your computer to make it work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones