• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help text not working please help

update
Other friends are getting them from me so Im guessing it my girlfriends s2 that has the problem. Everything else is working fine it just wont recieve these texts. Hers is bog standard but mine is rooted with criskelo rom. I can understand how it can be working fine one minute and stop the next.
would love some help with this please.

Upvote 0
Is data on? Hold the power button for a sec and a menu pops up. Under Data Network Mode, if it says deactivated, you need to press it and activate it.
Also try going to Settings->Wireless and Network->Mobile Network->Access Point Names and see if her provider is in there. If it's empty you need to manually add the settings in.

lol hawker

Upvote 0
Right i got her mum to text her and it worked. after that she got 18 messages from me and other people all at once. Its like the one from her mum cleared the path or something. I was always able to get hers and other people had no trouble getting mine. It seems to be ok now though. Lol only a day later. Not really sure what has gone on here though. Its like a message got stuck and backed up all the others. Something about the text from her mum fixed it. A mothers touch I guess lol

Uh im fairly new to the celica (gen 7 vvtli 190). same user name as here. Ill keep my eyes open for you over there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones