Texting/TypingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. kingcliff

kingcliff Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone had issues when texting where the text doesn't show up. I use Handcent but even when i revert back to the stock app it still remains. It usually happens when i get 3-5 msgs in quick succession, but sometimes just happens right after i wake it from sleep. Any fixes?

Advertisement
  2. BCEagle

BCEagle Active Member

I frequently have this problem, and it is one of the most annoying things about the phone. Usually I just hide the keyboard and bring it back up and that seems to do the trick. I also found that after I deleted all my message threads (I had a lot), I had this problem much less. If you have a lot of saved messages I would suggest deleting them to see if that helps.

3. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

I do the same thing BCEagle does...like "start over" with it. I think once I had to close the app completely and open it to get it back.

4. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

it happens sometimes with me...Nothing to major except once it would not show what i was typing at all...

Why idk

5. n1ghtwish

n1ghtwish Well-Known Member

I think it's just lag

6. kingcliff

kingcliff Member This Topic's Starter

when it happens to me, usually have to turn off the phone.backing out,"task killing" nothing usually helps. thanks anyway