• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Apple Fanboy Ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-huh. We're bigoted against what exactly?

And you call our posts "bile-filled attacks"? Wow.
I don't necessarily include you amongst the nasty liars and bigots grainysand, but if you recognise something of you in the description then maybe you know best.

And I was talking about the attacks on people's choice of smartphone, if I get attacked for having a preference, and then further attacked for not being able to afford to buy out of using Android to try an alternative in the manner that I have been in this thread, mostly by IOWA IIRC, then I would say that there's some bigotry there.

Upvote 0
Non-issue. Froyo enables apps2sd, there're many app devs who are already taking advantage of this. In addition, games that require some 100-150MB of additional data generally save that data to the sdcard.

Plus, even if you buy say a 16GB card, the difference added up still won't be anywhere near the difference in price between the 3GS and an N1, and that's not taking into account the N1's superior processor, RAM, camera, etc.

I was saying you ought to incorporate the cost of a micro-sd to the price of a Nexus One.

Upvote 0
I don't necessarily include you amongst the nasty liars and bigots grainysand, but if you recognise something of you in the description then maybe you know best.

And I was talking about the attacks on people's choice of smartphone, if I get attacked for having a preference, and then further attacked for not being able to afford to buy out of using Android to try an alternative in the manner that I have been in this thread, mostly by IOWA IIRC, then I would say that there's some bigotry there.

"Bigotry" doesn't mean what you think it means. Get yourself some perspective.

You're getting quite emotional about an Internet argument over phones.

Upvote 0
You have lied in these forums, you are a hypocrite,

Ok, now this is a personal attack, and I've reported the thread. This deserves banning. IMO, of course. But meanwhile

You have lied in these forums, you are a hypocrite,

Where? Your lying about lying. Again. Show me where, or shut it. Period. "I Have Already" just doesn't cut it. Do it in THIS thread, in your next post.

I don't care what you have to say in private,

To me this means " I just like arguing in public, and there are absolutely no merits to my argument."

I'm trying to do the forum a favor here, and your going to try and attack me for that? Please... Get a life.

I'd hope people see through you as plainly as I do,

See through what? Facts and quantitative data?

and then further attacked for not being able to afford to buy out of using Android to try an alternative in the manner that I have been in this thread, mostly by IOWA IIRC, then I would say that there's some bigotry there.

Where did I attack you again? I simply stated it is more than logical for you to sell your hero and acquire your precious iPhone with iOs(for your own happiness for Christ's sake), and asked what your doing here other than to complain and start arguments. Something you still haven't answered, and to many of us, that answer is obvious.

*Thread Reported*

Upvote 0
Ok, now this is a personal attack...
Well I'm not going to generalize and call everybody a liar, when I mean you. If you're going to lie, then you need to be grown up enough to take the consequences.

...Where? Your lying about lying. Again. Show me where, or shut it...
I've shown it before, and you've not retracted your lies, so why should I bother to show you again if you won't.

...To me this means " I just like arguing in public, and there are absolutely no merits to my argument."...
I have no reason to argue in public, I don't care what you think, I care that when you misrepresent what I've said that people don't take it at face value.

...I'm trying to do the forum a favor here, and your going to try and attack me for that?...
No, I didn't attack you, I said I had no interest in your suggestion.

...See through what? Facts and quantitative data?...
Haranguing me for using Android, rather than iOS as preferred, because I can't afford it, and suggesting that I don't work hard enough, or that I have the priorities in my life wrong is factual and quantitative data?

Upvote 0
This has just about turned into a name calling contest so I'm going to go ahead and close it up.

I will make a suggestion to some of participants in this thread.

Let it go and move on. Some of you are keeping your discussions light hearted and enjoyable for everyone. Others are turning this into a personal battle to be right. The second you make a discussion personal it is time to walk away.

Thread Closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones