• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Bah-Humbug thread!

092ab746-646b-44df-bf17-0a9209081573.jpg

(Might as well get another round of likes, right?)

Upvote 0
View attachment 113260

(Might as well get another round of likes, right?)

Well people need to realize that other religions have their holidays close to this time. It isn't just christians. although they think this time of year is all about them.

A few idiots here got outraged when a store put up Happy Holidays, and included Hanukkah, Kwanza, Festus.

Share the month dammit. Your illustration reminded me of the horned god of the celts and druids.

Upvote 0
Is a 3 day notice legal?
No
That 3 day notice must have been part of the fine print. Man, way sorry.
Update: No, it was the fine print in the notice that I needed to read. 3 days to pay or they turn me over to legal. Not out on my ass. Enough time for me to get assistance. I had a plan, just thought I had more time. I am on a first name basis with the Landlord, this was kind of a bombshell. Business is business though. I understand.

Tip: Do not stake your financial future on an E-Bay business. Too many sharks swimming in those waters.

Upvote 0
One of these Gingerbread Houses is straight up Poison... Not poisoned but made totally of pharmaceutical products

Merry X-Mas!

They both look like they were made from pills and tablets, and don't look particularly appetizing. What's the ones on the roof, Vallium or something?

Upvote 0

Whooo Hoooo! Now you've got 350k+ crap movies to go along with 500 channels of crap cable programming and 50 local broadcast crap channels.

Hello Library!

When did I get to be such a curmudgeon?
Oh, and get off my lawn, while you're at it. ;)

Upvote 0
It would be really neat if I wasn't currently waiting on the Comcast tech to come fix my Internet...

This week, Comcast has subbed all it's repair work to migrant farm workers so their regular subs can go to the holiday-neutral seasonal gathering (formerly "The Company Christmas Party®"). You should see an improvement in service levels.

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones