• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The myth of the 'drunk phone'

I have a work phone and private phone.
I leave my work phone at home when ever I plan to get drunk.

For me my problem is not the losing of the phone, but the drunk textig and phone calling.
I wish they'd put breathalyzers on the phones so that when I am drunk I cant call sertain numbers....

Upvote 0
I don't have a drunk phone, I have never done anything stupid with my phone when drunk, but it would be good to have a cheap backup phone to go to some places...
A wrist watch it's really useful here, I don't know if that's how they do it everywhere, but here, they ask you for the time so you check your cellphone, and if they see it's worth something then they rob you....

Upvote 0
My older phones had poor vga cameras that took low quality pictures in clubs & I put them through image editors to make abstract pictures of the lazers, sihoettes of ravers & general blurring. But after a while these phones would fail due to condensation from being in a hot club or on camping trips.

Phone I have now is designed to put up with a lot more so no real need for a 'dumb phone'. I have to travel to decent venues so a smartphone is welcome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones