• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The Ultimate DIY Custom ROM Maker v1.1 including Magiskless Systemfull ADB ROOT ( DOUBLE ROOT ) for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and other devices!!!

It is finally here my friends :D
The prophecy has been fulfilled yet again :D

Allow me to present to you the

Ultimate DIY Custom ROM Maker v1.1
powered by SystemRW / SuperRW v1.41
featuring MakeRW / ro2rw v1.2

by lebigmac

NOW WITH MAGISKLESS SYSTEMFULL ADB ROOT FEATURE !!! ( AKA DOUBLE ROOT )

Enjoy my new gamechanger :D

The Olympic Android System Modding Games (OASMG) have only just begun...

DOWNLOAD

01_Ultimate_DIY_Custom_ROM_Maker_1.1_lebigmac_Magiskless_Systemfull_ADB_ROOT_WWW.SYSTEMRW.COM.jpg
02_Ultimate_DIY_Custom_ROM_Maker_1.1_lebigmac_Magiskless_Systemfull_ADB_ROOT_WWW.SYSTEMRW.COM.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I wanted to thank you for your work to make the system partition RW.

I have the device Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B/DS EUX), I installed twrp v3.7.0_12-2 and magisk v25.2 by following these instructions

Everything worked fine, now I'm trying to put the RO partitions in RW using your freshly released apk.

I opted for the basic options

With your script I got the following files

From here I don't know at all how to proceed, if you can help me understand what I have to do, thank you in advance

• Love
Reactions: lebigmac
Upvote 0
Thanks @zdlitov for your feedback. I can't believe my program actually works on Samsung Galaxy S23 too! This is wonderful news! Did you try the ADB ROOT feature yet? Enjoy! :D(y)

Hi @ocnbrze. Yes of course unlocked bootloader is a necessary requirement.
The app itself requires root to launch...
For the next version I might have to move the whole novel MAGISKLESS SYSTEMFULL ADB ROOT functionality from my DIY Custom ROM Maker app (where it currently resides) into one of my two included scripts... That way when you launch the script in custom recovery for instance it will automatically ADB ROOT your phone and then Magisk shouldn't be a requirement anymore in order to pop a root shell in Android ;) (see 2nd screenshot above)

Then you could just do something like this:
./sysrw in=super.img out=super_patched.img size=@auto -r -adbroot
And have my System-RW / Super-RW script pass the -adbroot value to the MakeRW / ro2rw binary as shown below. And if system partition is detected, this would initiate the ADB ROOT procedure LOL :D
[ "$partition" = "system" ] && ./makerw in=system.img out=system_patched.img size=500 -adbroot
I'm just throwing some ideas out there :D
This is still a work in progress so please feel free to add your 2 cents on how I should go about tackling this whole mess in the next version. Thanks for your feedback! :D(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Yes this ROM-Maker release was a bit rushed hence all the typos but it should still work :D(y)
The ADB ROOT feature itself is guaranteed to work on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and probably more devices too ;)
Just holler at me if there are any issues and I'll be glad to give some customer support ;)
And yes you can have both ADB ROOT and Magisk installed side by side. No problem. Magisk doesn't even know that ADB ROOT even exists :D
The order of installation is important though. At least in Android 12 and earlier. You must first install the ADB ROOT patch and then the Magisk afterwards and then you will have both. DOUBLE ROOT so to speak ;)
You can never have enough root in this world :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Yes! That's it! I must add ADB ROOT support to both my scripts, since the latest iteration of the ROM-Maker app already has Systemfull ADB ROOT support ;)(y)

Then once that's done we can have real Magiskless Systemfull ADB ROOT but it won't be TWRPless :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Great news! Successfully added my new ADB ROOT feature to both my System-RW / Super-RW and my Make-RW / ro2rw scripts :D(y)
---------------------------------------------------
| Welcome to the one and only original, universal |
|===================================================|
| MakeRW / ro2rw v1.2 by lebigmac |
| (read-only-2-read/write sub-partition converter) |
|---------------------------------------------------|
|Also known as: RO-to-RW, Read-Only Unlocker, Block |
|Unsharer Pro, Shared_Blocks Remover Pro, EXT4-RW, |
|EROFSRW, EROFS-RW, ERWFS, EROFS NUKER, EROFS-2-EXT4|
|CONVERTER, F2FSRW, F2FS-RW, F2FS TERMINATOR, REALRW|
| F2FS-2-EXT4 CONVERTER, FORCE-READ-WRITE ENABLER, |
|FORCE-RW, THE-REAL-RW, Partition Resizer Pro, EXT4 |
| Partition creator, Make_RW, Make-RW, ROTORW, True |
| RW, The real MakeRW / ro2rw, Make_EXT4, Partition |
| Auto-Debloater, Brute Force RW & many more aliases|
| Credits: lebigmac, BrePro1, Kolibass, Yuki1001, |
| thka2016, sekaiacg - Shout-outs to @munjeni @frxhb|
|@baxal0 @harpreet.s @HemanthJabalpuri @TheGhost1951|
| OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE @ lebigmac |
|You can use this software for free for educational,|
| personal, non-commercial, legal purposes. To use |
| this app for commercial purposes, please rent a |
| commercial usage license @ the official link above|
| Always download original MakeRW/ro2rw by lebigmac!|
| Never trust any dubious copycat imitations! |
|You can learn from my code but please do not steal,|
| hack, crack or abuse it in any way! Thank you! <3 |
---------------------------------------------------
makerw: Custom input detected: ./bin/../img/system.img
makerw: Custom size detected: 0
makerw: Custom growth factor detected: 300
makerw: ADB ROOT feature detected

makerw: Initiating MakeRW / ro2rw procedure...

makerw: Current size of system.img in bytes: 7214723072
makerw: Current size of system.img in 512-byte sectors: 14091256
makerw: Current size of system.img in MB: 6880

makerw: EXT4 file system detected @ system.img
makerw: ADB ROOT SUCCESS!
makerw: Shrinking system.img to minimum size...

Resizing the filesystem on ./bin/../img/system.img to 1745943 (4k) blocks.
The filesystem on ./bin/../img/system.img is now 1745943 (4k) blocks long.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It is finally here my friends :D
The prophecy has been fulfilled yet again :D

Allow me to present to you the

Ultimate DIY Custom ROM Maker v1.1