• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] BigDXSerenity * Froyo2.2 Custom Theme Experience * 8 COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!! *

ok. i got on wjd site and downloaded the rubix boot animation. but all i get is the plain android. wtf and i doing wrong? changed the permissions. copied to system/media. moved the eye boot. 3 rubix boot animation zips and all i get is that generic android animation...

Can you post a screenshot of data/local/bootanimation.zip in root explorer?

Upvote 0
I just finished installing Green theme....I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Great job Dev's. Here is my issue, When I go to my app drawer 3G Hotspot, amazon, cardock, city ID, kindle, superuser, VZ Navigator and Youtube have not changed. I was able to do the 3rd party apps (after much battling with my PC) and other icons have skinned, but these have not. Any ideas?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones