• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] blu For The Incredible

I'm really really loving the new updates. Great job man. The 3g and wifi icons aren't working but that's not a problem for me. I just appreciate you making it better and better.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk.

I know!! I've been super busy this week at work and didn't really get time. I do have an update for tonight with lots more blue added. I will get to these tomorrow, I promise! :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
First time installing this theme, it is very nice. One can see you put a lot of time and care into it.

I do have one question though .. the sense buttons on the home screen for App and Phone and adding a widget those are still green. can they be made to be blue also?

Ill take a look when I get home and get those changed.

Upvote 0
I think the settings.apk is incompatible with 3rd wave, messed up changing uninstall files so waiting on a nandroid now to confirm.

edit: Bah, it's just not going to work. Getting bootloops now. Sucks because it's a nice theme.

Yeah that's the problem.. it's only good for the second wave. I'm actually installing the 3rd wave tonight and I will get this uploaded for ya. I'll PM ya when it's ready.

Reactions: ktan91
Upvote 0
Does this work on stock 2.1. Im rooted and unrevoked forever, no roms or kernels. I went to download link and only seen install files for roms.

It will work for 2.1 once I upload it. I am redoing all of the themes and will get them back up asap. Which 2.1 are you using? Just the stock ROM? If so, I will put that one up first tonight so you can try it out.

Reactions: jpallen77
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones