• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME][CTMOD3.80] Red FX 3.80 by Guspeed (05/01/2013)

What do ya'll think???

shot_000014.png
shot_000013.png

Looking good. I cannot wait. :thumbup::D

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0
hmmm.... boot splash gone.... worked yesterday for sure. left on over night charging but every time I boot today it black screen. had me trippin for a min cuz I wiped dalvik before reboot and it was just sitting there black. boots fine tho and every thing else normal. Ideas?

Have you try re-flashing the theme???

Upvote 0
Zup Guys and Gals,

Well... the theme that started all, is back.
My first born baby is ready for CTMod 3.75

Enjoy!!!

Note:
forget me if I'm not reply back your questions.

My family is going on a rough terrain at this time, my mother in-law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last week and we're spending as much time as we can with her and trying to make her life more comfortable in these last days.

Upvote 0
Zup Guys and Gals,

Well... the theme that started all, is back.
My first born baby is ready for CTMod 3.75

Enjoy!!!

Note:
forget me if I'm not reply back your questions.

My family is going on a rough terrain at this time, my mother in-law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last week and we're spending as much time as we can with her and trying to make her life more comfortable in these last days.

Sorry to hear about that Gus, sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. As for your themes they are great but family comes first. Everyone will understand. Take care and do what you gotta do.

Reactions: Slayer72
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones