• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] Dark Edge V1.0

its pretty much sickness.. only complaint is my pur grid calandar widget doesn't match exactly, because i have no themeing skillz. i just have a flat black background i made for it.. otherwise totally worth flashing back to frg22d
It is sick...I loaded it up last night for fun. What a cool theme. Great graphics, slide up lockscreen, calendar events on the opening screen etc. It was a bit buggy to set up but I am not sure if that was the rom or theme (or me). I wish someone would theme it for some of the latest releases (keyboard is slideit, swype would not work for me)

original.jpg

Upvote 0
I really wish somebody would port this to a rom with a few more features. (UD, CM, etc)

That would be nice. I flashed back to LFY because it (or Charity) is just faster and smoother than the FRG22D with this theme. Put this them on LFY and it would be hard to ever change. This theme is really unlike any other I have tried and makes the droid totally unique in my opinion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones