• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME]Icecream Sandwich

can u give me link to the settings.apk with the coloured icons. ill fix that
There are multiple settings.apk with colored icons on forum so i don't know which he is talking abt..
N links for those are dead as multiupload is down due to sopa..
i have a setings.apk with samsung like icons,i will upload n provide a link...is it ok?

Upvote 0
I successfully changed the seekbars but only in stock framework-res.apk.. I have NO idea why varun's framework isnt compiling properly, still doing a bit of testing.. , ill upload when ive fixed the issue :D
Here it is
16lmixz.png

@varun

what exactly did u edit in values folder ?
EDIT: Did u do any xml edit at all ?? cuz apk manager is throwing up errors in public.xml

Upvote 0
I successfully changed the seekbars but only in stock framework-res.apk.. I have NO idea why varun's framework isnt compiling properly, still doing a bit of testing.. , ill upload when ive fixed the issue :D
Here it is
16lmixz.png

@varun

what exactly did u edit in values folder ?
EDIT: Did u do any xml edit at all ?? cuz apk manager is throwing up errors in public.xml
i think it shows error because varun changed the images directly throught zip .so the images must have got corrupted that is why even i had to make power menu from scratch

if anyone wants to change the colours of the .PNG & .9.PNG then you can follow the below guide .it is very easy

http://www.stressed.im/

Upvote 0
Hey Varun....quite free from examz just 3 left :)

tried your theme its just so awesome i found some bugs n wanted to be corrected in next release...

1) when u pree unlock button and drag it...., while dragging TEXT ' Unclock ' and ' Sound On and Off ' Are placed too high..!!
2) ringer volume and other volume related which pop ups are in yellow colour, they should be in blue
3) when u press widgets it gives yellow colour again
4) i did not get transparent dialer by default...do i have to install it separately?

That's it but thanks again for wonderful development , i am not good at theming that's why look forward to ur work :p

Upvote 0
@tan
There is button named thanks to appreciate :p:p
Moreover I recommend to not move go launcher theme to sd card but still u can do it by Link2sd.

@everyone
Lol....I had added Ics transitions as soon as V2 was released to the theme but they were not working but that was because the shit go launcher which was over writing those transitions with it's own.
So I tested adw and voila the transitions started up stylishly.
So now transitions are integrated now attempting power menu.
Cheers!!

Upvote 0
@tan
There is button named thanks to appreciate :p:p
Moreover I recommend to not move go launcher theme to sd card but still u can do it by Link2sd.

@everyone
Lol....I had added Ics transitions as soon as V2 was released to the theme but they were not working but that was because the shit go launcher which was over writing those transitions with it's own.
So I tested adw and voila the transitions started up stylishly.
So now transitions are integrated now attempting power menu.
Cheers!!

Hey i hav already thanked u n d transitions wer already workin in v2..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones