• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

They CANNOT get away with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the EVO revolution.
You may join but you can never look back.
Paint your faces Green and meet at the HTC HQ in Taiwan.

Now, I will need a new EVO cause I just threw mine against a wall after reading the 100th person hijack a thread like this one stating,

"O! Yours must be a lemon. Mines just fine."

Did you ever stop to think that, maybe, if 100 people pipe up and say "Mine is OK", vs. the 10 or so people who have a problem.. then maybe.. just maybe, there are way more EVOs that are not having these problems than there are?

Upvote 0
ouhei, maybe I am mad (now). I'm mad because while HTC is denying WIDESPREAD reports of this and tweeting about how they are having some party in San Fran tonight.

My screen is falling off...and you think that it's only mine.

Pull your head out of the sand...HTC has a NEW legacy of making crap and hyping it up. This won't be just my phone it will be over 50% of that "first batch".

Do you even realize how close we are to all having Apples tattooed on our foreheads?

We need HTC, we need Android, we need Sprint. But we need them to make quality products that APPLE freaks can't argue with. That's what the EVO was all about. Creating an OPTION other than a Media Dead BB. Freedom of choice.

Sucks that you're having issues but as someone mentioned already why not just call sprint and have it dealt with. This thread is pretty adolscent.

Upvote 0
mynamewastaken, first...no I never "stop and think".

I am just a stupid "10 year old" loser idiot. Just like anyone else smart enough to find this forum and try to figure out how to solve them.

And then am viciously attacked (just like anyone else with probs on this forum) because my "cloned phones" screen is falling off and none of you are worried about the obvious glaring genetic defects of the CLONERS.

Upvote 0
ouhei, maybe I am mad (now). I'm mad because while HTC is denying WIDESPREAD reports of this and tweeting about how they are having some party in San Fran tonight.

My screen is falling off...and you think that it's only mine.

So return your phone already. Seriously. Why do you still have it in your hands if it's falling apart? If my screen comes off I'll return it the same day and get a new one. Problem solved.

What exactly are you trying to achieve here? You want HTC to come out and admit that every single EVO is a piece of crap and that they're going to do a mass recall and give everyone their money back and new phones? Because that, or anything even close to that, is never going to happen.

Return your phone, get a new one, or don't get a new one. I don't really care either way, I'm just tired of the pointless ranting that's going no-where.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones