• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Thinking about flashing my HTC EVO V to another carrier

Sorry to bring this to the top again but can anyone direct me to some credible information regarding this subject? I've been looking all over this forum and can't find a tutorial on this subject. I'm running Blue Kingdom on an Evo Design Rooted and I'm only an intermediate user. Thank you very much. I'm so tired of boost and want to flash to Verizon.

It's not worth it trust me, take it from someone whos done it before. It will be one of the complex things you have ever done and it still won't work reliably. You also need someone with a verizon phone to help you do some things against Verizon's terms. Also very easy to ruin your phone.

Upvote 0
It's not worth it trust me, take it from someone whos done it before. It will be one of the complex things you have ever done and it still won't work reliably. You also need someone with a verizon phone to help you do some things against Verizon's terms. Also very easy to ruin your phone.
I appreciate the advice but can you please direct me to some info on the subject. I'd like to read on it at least. I can see a tower from wwhere I'm at and don't know how to get onto it. It's an appalachian wireless tower that Verizon works off of. That's the main reason I wanna do it. I guess you'd be the person to ask. Your Rom is great but I got no signal at all here at my girlfriends and I'll be here for a while. Any info will be appreciated. I just need a signal here in 24237. Thanks slot. I'm anxiously awaiting anything on are working on

Upvote 0
I appreciate the advice but can you please direct me to some info on the subject. I'd like to read on it at least. I can see a tower from wwhere I'm at and don't know how to get onto it. It's an appalachian wireless tower that Verizon works off of. That's the main reason I wanna do it. I guess you'd be the person to ask. Your Rom is great but I got no signal at all here at my girlfriends and I'll be here for a while. Any info will be appreciated. I just need a signal here in 24237. Thanks slot. I'm anxiously awaiting anything on are working on

google gnex repair the author is autoprime, same concept, beyond this I can't really help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones