• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Thoughts on these cases?

Upvote 0
What is the reasoning to the cheap case? Is it your budget or do you think that a cheap case will offer some sort of protection? You are better off holding out and getting a nice case. Cheap ones will only break / shatter, they are solely for looks.
If you like carbon fiber, get carbon fiber vinyl / wrap... 3M offers DI-NOC... they have many colors.

Carbon Fiber Film | Dedicated To Selling 3M Carbon Fiber DI-NOC Vinyl

Upvote 0
What is the reasoning to the cheap case? Is it your budget or do you think that a cheap case will offer some sort of protection? You are better off holding out and getting a nice case. Cheap ones will only break / shatter, they are solely for looks.
If you like carbon fiber, get carbon fiber vinyl / wrap... 3M offers DI-NOC... they have many colors.

Carbon Fiber Film | Dedicated To Selling 3M Carbon Fiber DI-NOC Vinyl

wow that site is insane!!! ck out their gallery a fully wrapped Ferrari wow!!!

Upvote 0
Speaking of carbon fiber does I saw a guy with a Evo and he got a military spec carbon fiber wrap for his phone it was two piece and pre cut to cover the back and the sides. I want to get it and use it for extra protection I have a case on during the day but I like to take it off when I go out. I'm sure 3 m made it or it was there product to begain with and this guy made a mold. So the cuts are perfect

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones