[Time-Saver] EZ-Wipe All-in-one

Last Updated:

1. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger Guide

Ok, i have a lil treat for all you guys that should help out with the whole 'wiping' issue :D

well 2 treats lol

1. LD EZ-Wipe (Quick)
    -simple script in a flashable zip that will wipe data, cacha & dalvik cache for you in 2 seconds :D or as i like to call it (the root users factory reset)

this WILL NOT remove whats in your system folder.. so you are free to reboot after flashing this and the current rom in your system will be as you just installed it, except you will be missing anything from the 'data' folder (maps.apk, facebook etc..)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. LD EZ-Wipe (Full)
    -same simple script with added feature of also wiping system folder.
    CAUTION: this WILL remove whats in your system folder, so if you reboot you will be stuck at black screen lol
    -but you can still safely reboot to recovery as much as you want but you must install a rom after this :D

this file is more for people who are dealing with serious issues and need a fresh clean system to install a new rom on, so most of you should only need quick version..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

now a quick sum-up of what these are and what to do with them..

the (quick) version does the same for you as if you manually wipe data, cache & dalvik cache in recovery, which is what most of us do before flashing a new rom, using this will cut the time in half that it takes for you to do this one by one.. lol

so the best idea would be to always keep a copy of (quick version) on sd card? lol

the full version is a more full cleaner wipe for the device... but risky in the wrong hands.. this will completely wipe your system folder and data, cache etc.. so that will leave your device with no rom, but its the BEST way to ensure NO issues with new rom after flashing :D

so to whom it may concern, Use at your own risk & wisely

Yours Truley, LDrifta

Advertisement
    jtw1216, Memo35, OptiC-ShotS and 21 others like this.
  2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Wow. Great job. I can see this REALLY coming in handy for people on here. ;)
    LDrifta likes this.
  3. LDrifta

wow LDrifta o my god this so so cool and your the coolest ever why didn't you think of this before??

my reply: uhhhmmmm.... i dont know.. lol
    dden4012 likes this.
  4. Fuzzy13

Chatting with yourself eh? Long night? lol
  5. LDrifta

hahaha o mann if you only knew.. lol :D hope this helps you guys.. im seriously suprised i haven't thought of this already lol
    dden4012 likes this.
  6. Fuzzy13

7. LDrifta

8. Fuzzy13

Hahaha.

Like button. IDK. I'm just going with the flow.
  9. tensec

tensec Member

This will def come in handy thanks a lot :)
  10. LDrifta

you are very welcome :D lol im sure ill be hearing more about this later in the day hehe
  11. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

12. LDrifta

13. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

I'm seeing a min at least 5-6 new peeps a day:thumbup:
    Excellent !! A true time saver:thumbup:
    Here this will fix you right up-oops sorry thought I was sending exitrecovery.zip:eek:
    KD;)
    nuttmeg likes this.
  14. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

me 2 lol

well they will need it eventually lmao...
  15. dden4012

dden4012 Well-Known Member

I was going to ask for this yesterday...tytyty :thumbup:
  16. TattooedDroid

TattooedDroid Well-Known Member

Sweet. thanks :D
  17. travioso

travioso Well-Known Member

Awesome.. Definite time saver.. Great job..
  18. dden4012

this going to be in the ATR guide (sticky)? was going to ask about having one for installing themes but it would be more effort to get to the install zip menu than just doing it manually. I have everything neatly organized on the sd card and that creates alot of directories to navigate but everything is in its place.
  19. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

It will absolutely positively with out doubt....not be added. ;):p:D
    dden4012 likes this.
  20. LDrifta

ill remove the ld in front of it lol i put it on everything haha old habbits
  21. dden4012

Do you think this will work on other phones...other recoveries? Im considering using it on an LG Optimus M that is using a custom recovery.
  22. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Was wondering that too:thumbup:
    Will try it on an Admire shortly;)
  23. romaneric93

romaneric93 Member

I love this! It so much easier now :) I will always keep it on my sdcard.
  24. chicomostoc

chicomostoc Well-Known Member

after flash LD EZ-Wipe LD (Full) and install the new rom? I lose root? CWM is not lost??
  25. LDrifta

nope! any custom rom always has the root required files for your root privilages, and the recovery is not installed to system folder so no you will not lose it :D

if you flash full version it wipes the system folder, which is were the rom is saved/installed, you can safely turn your device on and off to no avail, but you'll only be able to access recovery mode. if you power on the normal way you will just be stuck in a black screen because there is no rom installed to the system..

but you can still safely pull battery and power on into recovery to install a rom
    chicomostoc likes this.