[Tip] Constant Reboot.Tips

1. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

For those of you whos phones keep rebooting for no reason, its becuz ur phone/battery gets TOO hot. I believe its a hardware feature to protect the phone from any other Damge. I read this online.

Here are some tips i recommend.

1. DONT use ur phn while its charging. Ex-(playing a game)

2. Turn off bluetooth/wifi/sync/gps when not in use.

3. And give your phone some rest from time to time lol treat it like a baby or ur wife haha

4. Use your task manager all the time to close all apps That ur not using or once u feel ur phone warming up.

5. And download 1-click clear to clear unwanted cache.
    It helped me out cuz my CPU was running high (which never happend to Me b4) so i cleard the cache and my phone was running much better :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

im unclear about this step, am i supposed to shake it till it shuts up when it rings in the middle of the night, or smack it around when i get home from work and tell it to go make me dinner before it really gets it?

please clarify, thank you
    akira6968 and jsphmuckey like this.
  3. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

Lmfaoooo Funny man!! Hahaha i think I shud change it From wife to car! Lol cuz every man treats their car better than their wife lol
  4. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

lol i know right, i treat my car better than i treat myself, hand built pretty much the whole thing and for a 1987 it runs like brand new. cant even hear it idle, but step on the gas and it roars XD but yea, in reality i just have a sick sense of humor lol, i treat my women good too im just a d*ck kuz i think its funny