• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tired of apple trolls plauging our forum?

IOWA

Mr. Logic Pants
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
Tired of iTrolls littering our boards with crap?

Boy do I have a payback solution for you!

Its troll an iForum day!

That's right folks... we are going to digitally march our way into iForums and troll troll troll!

Let's make them all iCrybabys by showing them the superiority of our android devices!

We are the A-Team, and we will prevail!

/humor

Look at Apple trolls as a compliment. They are obviously worried about Android taking off and surpassing what they have spent tons of money on. This happen with every major purchase, to be honest. PS3 vs 360 (both sides wants to convince everyone that they spent $299 the best way). Ford vs Chevy (once again, both sides want people to think that their money was well spent). And now, Apple vs Google.

Upvote 0
No way, man. Jehova's Witnesses love to convert the infidel as opposed to killing them.

I say let them stay as long as they are adding traffic and not being too disruptive. If they are adding bad traffic, I am going to have to upload the Youtube video of Hitler ranting about the iPad to all of their forums. :p

IOWA, if we find an Apple fanboy with a tri-force logo as his avatar, we know he can be reasoned with!

Upvote 0
No way, man. Jehova's Witnesses love to convert the infidel as opposed to killing them.

I say let them stay as long as they are adding traffic and not being too disruptive. If they are adding bad traffic, I am going to have to upload the Youtube video of Hitler ranting about the iPad to all of their forums. :p

IOWA, if we find an Apple fanboy with a tri-force logo as his avatar, we know he can be reasoned with!

No.. its MY triforce =(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones