• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Totally new, but TOTALLY techy!!!

Hey guys!

So, I'm new to the Android world. Just got myself my first (well, SECOND) Android phone (Sprint's new Samsung Moment).

I left my jailbroken iPhone for this puppy and I can't tell you how excited I am (not just for the simple fact that I'm saving 150 bucks a month) but becuase this phone is flippin' fantastic!

However..... I have yet to comprehend just all the amazingness of this phone. I'm dying to root my Moment but, from what I understand, that isn't possible yet.

What I would like to know is a little more about aHome, OpenHome and PandaHome. I played around with PandaHome yesterday, but prior to me spending any money on apps, I want to know how to create my own themes, etc. Anybody have any pointers? What about some amazing "can't live without" apps?

Hey guys!

So, I'm new to the Android world. Just got myself my first (well, SECOND) Android phone (Sprint's new Samsung Moment).

I left my jailbroken iPhone for this puppy and I can't tell you how excited I am (not just for the simple fact that I'm saving 150 bucks a month) but becuase this phone is flippin' fantastic!

However..... I have yet to comprehend just all the amazingness of this phone. I'm dying to root my Moment but, from what I understand, that isn't possible yet.

What I would like to know is a little more about aHome, OpenHome and PandaHome. I played around with PandaHome yesterday, but prior to me spending any money on apps, I want to know how to create my own themes, etc. Anybody have any pointers? What about some amazing "can't live without" apps?

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones