• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

touch.facebook.com

Solitary

Android Enthusiast
Dec 20, 2009
Clearwater, FL
Quick question as i cant figure this out..

I am using the Dolphin browser and go to touch.facebook.com instead of using facebook apps. When i get a notification about someone commenting on my picture, i can see the picture (well, guessing as it gives you a bunch of pics when you press on that notification), but how do i see what the comment actually was? Is it even possible?

while i remember i also have 2 other questions..

If you ever used the Bump app, and tried bumping pictures..where does it save the picture? I dont seem to be able to find it...

Bluetooth question..how do you transfer pics/files via bluetooth?

I know..might be simple questions for you, but i cant figure it out.

The bump app only does contacts right now, I dont think it lets you do any media files via bump.

Also I do not think you can transfer any media via bluetooth I know it seems strange having a smart phone but I have tried everything and it wont sync up. I am not sure though just from my experiences hope that helps.

Upvote 0
The touch.facebook.com site is a lot better than the Facebook for Android app IMO.

I think if I know what you're talking about (notificatiosn on touch site), its the dolphin browser that's the problem. I went back to the native browser and you can clcik on the red notification thing and see what the notification was.

When I used Dolphin, it wouldn't let me click on that red notification icon.

Upvote 0
The touch.facebook.com site is a lot better than the Facebook for Android app IMO.

I think if I know what you're talking about (notificatiosn on touch site), its the dolphin browser that's the problem. I went back to the native browser and you can clcik on the red notification thing and see what the notification was.

When I used Dolphin, it wouldn't let me click on that red notification icon.

Oh I totally agree with you. That app is so bad that I can't believe its in top five of the most popular ones.

But touch Facebook works fine for me in dolphin browser. Just can't see picture comments

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones