• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root TouchWiz ROM (Samsung S3 ROM Ported for A75)

Simple method to flash framework-res.apk.
download the below attached txt file n rename it to reframe.sh with any filemanager n place it in sdcard (sdcard〉reframe.sh)

Place the framework-res.apk in sdcard〉.......apk

follow the steps:
open terminal emulator
type su
type cd sdcard
type sh reframe.sh

it will automatically reboots.
frmework-res.apk will be flashed.
HOPE IT HELPS TO FLASH FRAMEWORK-RES.APK MANUALLY

Attachments

• reframe.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0
Simple method to flash framework-res.apk.
download the following zip n extract it to sdcard(sdcard〉reframe.sh)
http://dl.xda-developers.com/attach...18bfd2caf2c2/51d237fc/4/7/7/4/6/9/reframe.zip

Place the framework-res.apk in sdcard〉.......apk

follow the steps:
open terminal emulator
type su
type cd sdcard
type sh reframe.sh

it will automatically reboots.
frmework-res.apk will be flashed.
HOPE IT HELPS TO FLASH FRAMEWORK-RES.APK MANUALLY
download link not working.. says 410 - Gone

Upvote 0
It is not flashable zip you need to extract the framework-res.apk file from the zip and then copy paste it in framework folder replacing the old framework-res.apk file and give permission as r-w-rr and then reboot. May be while replacing it you may get foreclose so you have to do it fast to avoid boot loops or else for a safer side have the aroma file manager downloaded by which in recovery you can copy replace any system file and give permission also.

this fix is not working..... i will give solution very soon.... n G

Good news I have solved Market and Browser search FC issue in JB V3 ROM.. :D download fix : https://adf.ly/RQBvD and flash via CWM Recovery :D

Password for file download from mediafire (if needed) : password.txt

Upvote 0
i know that....woo ek behtarin ROM hoga...uske liye best of luck....... Waiting for rom
Rom ios ke baad ye 2nd (touchwiz) Rom hai jo mera favroute hai...aur is Rom me ek hi bug hai ...
......statusbar forse close.....
pls make a fix for it.....
ek fix jo maine mention kiya hi wo kabhi thik kaam karta hi khabhi nahi........

ok i will try to give solution.... once i completed hybrid...

Reactions: hiraak
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones