• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root TouchWiz ROM (Samsung S3 ROM Ported for A75)

I dint tried that.... A75 is not with me.
Ask @amolmendhe for help

OK then, i will give u the step by step procedure to install this ROM and get it work for u without any force close- 1. Goto Recovery mode,i.e CWM recovery mode 2. Wipe all things and do a factory reset. 3. Install touchwiz rebirth ROM of Gautam, not the previous touchwiz ROM. 4. Now Install the SuperSU ZIP file and after that Reboot the fone. 5. Now install chainfire supersu apk for getting the root permissions since the previously installed Super SU apk wont give u the root permissions. 6. build.prop file is for video recording, place it in system folder and give permissions as rw-r-r- . 7. Extract the files from systemui_touchwiz.zip and place in System/Lib/Hw and give permissions as rw-r-r- and reboot. 8. Now Final step is to again goto the recovery mode and install or systemui_tw.zip file so that you wont get any force close of status Bar. Thats it... Now Reboot and enjoy man... ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones