• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Try and figure this out

I luv trolling

Apr 28, 2012
Recently, in my endeavors to set up pdanet on my pc, i deleted the samsung usb drivers not remembering that the only reason i was trying to get pdanet working was because i didnt have a connection <_< i had somehow convinced myself i was to then download the drivers on my phone and the copy them on to my pc. It wasnt until i plugged my phone in and didnt get the usual usb notification that i realized how stupid I was...so, is there any way for me to get the drivers onto my computer without internet access on my pc? I was thinking along the lines of bluetooth.

Recently, in my endeavors to set up pdanet on my pc, i deleted the samsung usb drivers not remembering that the only reason i was trying to get pdanet working was because i didnt have a connection <_< i had somehow convinced myself i was to then download the drivers on my phone and the copy them on to my pc. It wasnt until i plugged my phone in and didnt get the usual usb notification that i realized how stupid I was...so, is there any way for me to get the drivers onto my computer without internet access on my pc? I was thinking along the lines of bluetooth.
Drivers are 22.8mb
https://www.box.com/shared/static/03bbc43c9ec48c42320a.zip
Download to phone SD-SD(reader) to computer-done:D

Upvote 0
Ah didnt think of sd reader >_<

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones