• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Turn off VZW LTE radio

Does anyone have a way of doing this? I called Tech and their emulators show it being available in the wireless networks inside settings < more settings < mobile networks, but none of the 4 S3's I have access to have a "wireless networks" option. The VZW tech was at a loss, and said he put a feedback in about it for the emulators to be updated. I would really like to have a toggle for this since I don't live in a 4G area and I know this draining the battery looking for a 4g signal. TIA.

The Wireless networks isn't an option. It's the window that contains "WiFi, Bluetooth, Data Usage" and then there is a "More Settings" option under that. Tap that and you'll see Mobile Networks at the bottom.

I don't see that on my phone. See screen shots please .
Screenshot_2012-07-09-12-44-42.png

Screenshot_2012-07-09-12-44-47.png

Screenshot_2012-07-09-12-44-51.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones