• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Two Separate Outlook Calendars Possible?

Laurak

Lurker
Oct 15, 2010
I have one work calendar that syncs via Exchange and I have a personal calendar on Outlook on my home office machine. I would like to have access to both of them on my Incredible, but separately. As an attorney I cannot put my client information on Google servers.

I've been told by various support people (HTC, Verizon, etc.) that I can have two separate calendars if I get a second calendar app. I have not found one besides the included Droid calendar that syncs with Outlook.

Does anyone have a recommendation or solution for me?

Thanks.

Have you tried Pure Calendar? I have been experimenting with it and you can indicate what calendar it uses. One is "PC Sync" which I believe is Outlook? I am not an Outlook user so am not sure, just thought I'd through it out there.

Pure Calendar costs about $2 but if you find it doesn't work you can uninstall within 24 hours and get a refund.

Upvote 0
Hmm, sorry it didn't work. I too have been investigating how to have 2 separate calendars as well (although not using outlook) but the only solution I have come up with is Jorte, where you can have both a google calendar and the Jorte calendar which doesn't sync with anything. I am going that route for now.

Good luck with your calendar! It does take some trial and error and research to figure it out. Hopefully we will have more options with Android available in the future. :)

Upvote 0
I give plenty of free advice - I'm a hit at parties :)

Are you saying that you can select on an item/event basis what calendar the item syncs with? I've been wondering about that. For instance, if it's an Exchange Sync item it will sync only with exchange and if it's a PC Sync item it'll sync only with the PC? That was going to be my next experiment.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones